Scott Sessions | Certified Personal Trainer | Certified Titleist Performance Institute Instructor | Certified Nutrition Specialist
Certified Personal Trainer ServingAll of Westchester & Fairfield Counties Locally
and Anywhere in the World Virtually
Training Location - Your Home, Gym, One of our Local Gym Affiliates - Anywhere
A Message From Scott
Hi, I'm Scott, founder of SESSIONS BE-FIT. I studied Sports Management at Farmingdale State College and learned how to implement healthy eating into my resistance training regimen. It made such a difference! I have a passion for fitness and nutrition and I am a Certified Personal Trainer, Titleist Performance Institute Instructor, and a Certified Nutrition Specialist.
I am equally passionate about the game of golf. In my senior year of high school, I was the #1 Junior Golfer in the metropolitan area. I went on to become an All-American Collegiate Golfer at Farmingdale State College.
By combining my education, training and personal experience, I am in a unique position to motivate and train others to reach their wellness goals. Whether it is flexibility training, weight training, diet and nutrition, or addressing physical limitations that are affecting your golf swing, I love sharing my knowledge and driving my clients to succeed.
Thank you for reading and I hope to work with you!
EDUCATION & ACCREDITATIONS
- Bachelor of Science, Sports Management Major, Farmingdale State College, Farmingdale, NY, Deans List
- All-American Collegiate Golfer at Farmingdale State College
- Certified Personal Trainer, World International Training School (W.I.T.S.)
- Certified Titleist Performance Institute Instructor Titleist Performance Institute (TPI)
- Certified Nutrition Specialist International Sports Sciences Association (ISSA)